Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sorry for the hiatus!

I've been dealing with changes and stuff lately, and haven't been able to post much at all. I've also been away to Paris for some time and discovering that beautiful city took up a lot of my time.

Anyways, here I am ready to resume talking about Iceland.

You know, while I was dealing with problems and changes Icelandic music really helped me going through it all.

Be it the calm and cozy feeling from Of Monsters And Men or the wild sound of Reykjavik!, Iceland gave me once again what no other Country was ever able to give me.

And here I am now, longing to go back to my safe place on Laugavegur and take a walk on the harbour admiring the Harpa from afar pretending to hate it.

Oh Iceland, this is a love note for you.

You are always in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment